Sweet Potato Breakfast Pudding
Getting oatmeal and smoothie-d out, but you're not a savory breakfast person? This insanely rich and nutritious breakfast pudding is the answer!
- 2 1/2 cups sweet potato peeled and diced into 1 inch cubes
- 1 large ripe banana
- 6 medjool dates pitted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1/2 cup unsweetend almond or coconut milk
- Add diced sweet potato to a large pot and cover with cold water. Bring to a boil and cook until pieces can be easily pierced with a fork, approximately 12-15 minutes.
- Drain sweet potato and set aside to cool for 15 minutes. Refrigerate to speed up the process. Place all ingredients in a high speed blender and puree until smooth.
- Empty pudding into a sealable container and refrigerate 3 hours to overnight before serving. Optional topping ideas // almond butter, coconut flakes, toasted pecans, chopped dates, coconut cream, fresh fruit