Soft Baked Maple Pecan Almond Butter Granola
Your new granola addiction, this isn't your typical crunchy clusters, but instead a decadent-tasting soft-baked topping for oatmeal, ice cream, yogurt, with almond milk or straight-up by the handful!
- 1 cup raw pecans roughly chopped (1/4' pcs)
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tespoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil or avocado oil
- 1/3 cup unsweetened unsalted almond butter
- 1 teaspoon maple extract sub vanilla but obvi won't have a maple flavor
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F and line a baking sheet with nonstick parchment paper. Roughly chop pecans and add to a large mixing bowl, along with remaining dry ingredients. Whisk to incorporate.
- Combine all wet ingredients in another mixing bowl and whisk until smooth. Add dry ingredients to wet and stir to evenly coat. Spread on baking sheet in a thin, even layer and bake for 30 minutes.
- Allow to cool at least 30 minutes before enjoying. Cool granola completely before storing in a tightly sealed container. It will keep at room temperature for 5 days or in the refrigerator for 10 days. You can also freeze it for several months.