Peach Basil Lassi Bowl
This beautiful, nourishing breakfast is the perfect way to celebrate our shift from Spring to Summer, when peaches are finally ripe!
- 1/4 cup full fat canned coconut milk
- 1/4 cup plain full fat yogurt
- 2 ripe fresh peaches pits removed, skin on
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 frozen avocado
- 1/2 cup ice
- 1 medjool date pitted(sub 2 tsp honey or maple syrup or 3 drops stevia)
- Place all ingredients in the order listed and blend, using a tamper or stopping to run a spatula around the edge as necessary until mixture reaches frozen yogurt consistency. If you have a small 2-4 cup food processor, you could use this as well.
- Pour smoothie into a bowl and enjoy immediately!