Pecan and Date Loaf
This one-bowl, simple quick bread is ooey-gooey, energy giving deliciousness at its best! Dense and hearty, it's perfect for a snack, breakfast or dessert.
- 1 1/2 cups buckwheat flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 5 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 8 medjool dates pitted and chopped
- Line a loaf tin with parchment paper. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place all ingredients in a high speed blender and puree until smooth. Add mixture to a large bowl and stir in pecans and chopped dates.
- Empty batter into a loaf tin and use a spatula to spread evenly (wet the spatula to prevent sticking). Bake at for 35-40 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.