Creamy Watermelon Coconut Popsicles
Sweet and hydrating on a hot Summer date! Sub your favorite fresh fruit.
- Popsicle molds and sticks
- 2 cups ripe seedless watermelon chunks
- Can full-fat coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons honey or maple syrup
- Refrigerate coconut milk overnight. Before making popsicles, open can and scrape out ¼ cup of the coconut cream, which will have separated from coconut water. Save remaining cream and coconut water for smoothies.
- Place ¼ cup coconut cream, watermelon and honey in a blender and puree until smooth. Empty into popsicle molds and freeze for at least 4 hours or overnight. Allow 2-3 minutes for popsicles to thaw before enjoying.