Easiest Cinnamon Raisin Granola
Store-bought granolas are usually packed with hidden sugar, and most recipes require tons of ingredients, so what's a granola lover to do?! Make my crazy simple, low-sugar and absolutely scrumptious version!
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 3 tablespoons refined coconut oil melted and cooled to room temperature
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut flakes optional
- 1/2 cup raw almonds
- 1/3 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine all ingredients except almonds and raisins in a large bowl. Stir to mix everything together evenly. Add almonds and raisins.
- Spread mixture onto your baking sheet evenly. Bake for 1 hour or until oats are golden brown and feel dry to touch, checking every 20 minutes to turn granola over. Allow to cool 10 minutes before enjoying.