Crockpot Salsa Beef
It doesn't get simpler than this set-it-and-forget it Salsa Beef...and it's absolutely delicious despite the name! This will become your best friend on chilly days when you don't have time to come home and cook.
- 1 lb 90/10 ground beef
- 1 1/2 cups low-sodium salsa heat to taste
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt optional
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- Add all ingredients to a crockpot. Cover and cook on low for 6 hours or high for 3 1/2 hours. Stir every few hours if possible (not mandatory). Before enjoying, carefully pour excess liquid into a mason jar or glass container. Allow to cool before throwing away. Do not pour grease down your sink.
- Leftovers will keep in the fridge up to 3 days and frozen 3-4 months.