Blueberry Lime Popsicles
I made these for a 4th of July celebration, and they were such a hit that I knew I had to share them! The perfect combination of sweet and tangy, these nourishing pops are a great way to beat the summer heat!
- 1 1/4 cups frozen blueberries
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime zest approximately 2 limes
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 cup plus 2 tbsp water
- Place blueberries, maple syrup and 2 tablespoons water in a sauce pot. Heat to medium-low and bring to a simmer. Simmer, stirring, until mixture has formed a jam-like consistency, approximately 15 minutes.
- To a blender, add remaining 2 cups water, blueberry mixture, lime zest and lime juice. Blend until smooth and pour into popsicle molds. Freeze at least 6 hours or overnight.