Three Ingredient Glazed Salmon
Dinner that looks and tastes gourmet with less ingredients than you can count on one hand and packed with nourishing omega fats.
- 4, 4-6 ounce salmon filets skin off and pin bones removed
- 3 tablespoons low-sodium tamari sub soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Optional: sesame seeds
- Optional: sliced scallions
- Combine tamari, sesame oil and honey in small bowl. Add 2 tablespoons of this mixture to a large ziploc bag. Cover bowl and refrigerate.
- Add salmon filets to bag, seal and shake gently to combine. Refrigerate filets for at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350. Cover a baking sheet with tin foil. Remove filets from ziploc and place on tin foil side by side. Cover with another piece of tin foil and press the two together to seal. Remove leftover sauce from the fridge to come to room temperature.
- Bake salmon for 20-25 minutes, or as long as you like for your preferred doneness. Remove from oven and peel off top layer of tin foil.
- Plate salmon filets and drizzle with remaining sauce before enjoying. Add sesame seeds and scallions if you like.