Strawberries and Cream Overnight Porridge
This bright, creamy overnight porridge is one of my favorite breakfasts on a warm summer morning!
- 1 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tablespoons coconut cream optional but it adds a layer of healthy decadence
- 16 ounce container plain yogurt coconut or dairy
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons flax meal
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- pinch salt
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar or 4 drops liquid Stevia can also substitute 2 tablespoons maple syrup or honey but reduce almond milk to ¾plus 2 tablespoons
- 3/4 cup frozen or fresh strawberries
- Combine all ingredients in a high-speed blender or food processor and puree until smooth. Empty in a bowl, cover and refrigerate overnight before consuming.