Skin-Saver Pitaya Bowl
This is my go-to breakfast when I feel my skin starting to break out. Plus, it couldn't be more delicious or BEAUTIFUL!
- 1/3 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- 13 ounce packet frozen Pitaya (sub Acai)
- 1 medjool date, pitted
- 1 ripe frozen banana
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 2 teaspoons collagen
- 1/4-1/2 cup filtered water
- Place all ingredients in the other listed into a high-powered blender such as a Vitamix or Blend-tec, or you can use a small food processor (2-4 cup). Blend, starting on low speed and then increased to medium-high, using a tamper to mash ingredients. Add water as necessary to get mixture moving. If you do not have a tamper, stop machine fully and scrape down with a spatula as you go to help blend.
- Serve immediately in a bowl with optional toppings | sliced fresh fruit, dried fruit granola, unsweetened coconut flakes, nuts, seeds or nut butters, cacao nibs, drizzle of honey or maple syrup