TOTAL TIME :10minutes25minutes
- 12 ounces green beans, ends trimmed
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place green beans in a large mixing bowl and add water, garlic powder, onion powder and salt. The water allows the spices to stick better, but if your green beans are already damp from rinsing, skip the water. Toss everything together.
- Lay green beans on your baking sheet. I don't mind if they overlap a little, but you might an extra baking sheet if you want them all side-by-side. Bake for 20-25 minutes, 20 if you like them a little more crisp and 25 if you like them to have a more roasted flavor/texture.
- Remove green beans from the oven and drizzle with sesame oil and sprinkle on sesame seeds. Stir gently to evenly distribute. OPTIONAL: Top with lemon zest and red pepper flakes before serving.