Maple Peanut Butter Freezer Fudge
This heavenly healthy fudge is pretty much all the best things in life, ridiculously easy to make, versatile and seriously satisfying for a sweet craving...yet it's low in sugar!
- 3/4 cup unsweetened, unsalted peanut butter
- 1/2 cup melted refined coconut oil
- 3/4 teaspoon maple extract (sub 1 teaspoon vanilla)
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Place a silicon mini cupcake tray on a baking sheet.
- Place all ingredients in a mixing bowl and combine thoroughly. Scoop approximately 1 generous tablespoon into each mold. Place in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Pop out of molds, put in a sealed container and enjoy straight from the freezer. Will keep for 2 weeks in the freezer.