Two of your favorite foods smashed together, just in time for game day...or any snack time! Oh, and this includes an entire bag of cauliflower rice that you can't taste!
- 12 ounces frozen cauliflower rice thawed
- 24 ounces marinara or pizza sauce I use the Aldi Simply Nature Brand organic Marinara
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 teaspoon salt plus more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 8 ounces plain cream cheese softened to room temperature(sub Kite Hill brand for dairy-free)
- 4 cloves garlic 2 finely minced and 2 sliced in half vertically
- 1/4 cup olive oil divided
- 8 ounces mild cheddar cheese grated(sub SoDelicious shredded cheddar for dairy-free)
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese sub Trader Joes dairy-free shredded mozzarella
- 4 ounces pepperoni
- Baguette sliced in half vertically, then into whatever sized pieces you want for dipping(Can sub chips or veggies; omit the 2 sliced garlic cloves if so)
- In a high-powered blender or food processor, combine thawed cauliflower rice, marinara/pizza sauce, ketchup, salt, paprika, onion powder, dried basil, dried oregano and cream cheese. Blend until smooth and creamy, scraping down the sides and/or using the tamper as necessary.
- Heat a large, high-sided saucepan or dutch oven *something oven-proof* to medium-low and add 2 tablespoons olive oil, plus minced garlic, and stir constantly for 30 seconds.
- Pour sauce into the pan and whisk to incorporate, then fold in cheddar and TWO cups of mozzarella. Stir frequently until cheese is melted.
- Slice approximately 2/3rd of your pepperoni into ½” thick ribbons and fold into queso. Taste for more salt and add as you like. Turn off heat and top queso with remaining cup of mozzarella and remaining whole pepperoni pieces.
- Turn oven to broil and add queso to oven. Broil until cheese is bubbling and pepperoni has crispy edges. WATCH CAREFULLY.
- Place baguette pieces on a baking sheet. Brush with remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil, then rub the cut-side of your garlic halves over each piece. Use a little elbow grease! Now broil bread until golden-brown with crunchy edges. WATCH CAREFULLY.
- Enjoy smothering your garlic bread with dip!!! P.S. you could totally serve this dip with tortilla chips or veggies!
- Leftover queso will keep tightly sealed in the fridge up to 5 days. Reheat in a saucepan with a splash of water to thin.