Blender Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Paleo Muffins
You won't believe how easy it is to whip up these little delights!!!! Basically no clean up, and they are a serious crowd-pleaser. I love these muffins as a breakfast topped with almond butter and a matcha latte, or as a pre or post-workout snack.
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cashew or almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 2 extremely ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1 cup blanched almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line a 12-cup or 2 6-cup cupcake tins with liners.
- Add all items EXCEPT chocolate chips to a high-powered blender like a vitamix, in the order listed (this is important!). Blend, using a tamper to thoroughly combine into a uniform consistency.
- Remove container from the base of the blender and stir in 3/4 cup chocolate chips. Fill 11 muffin tins evenly with batter--I find this to be a rounded 1/4 cup. This is a slightly thick batter, so don't expect it to pour.
- Top muffins with remaining 1/4 cup chocolate chips and bake for 23 minutes (they will seem a little soft but they will firm up). Allow to cool 10 minutes before removing from the tins and placing on a cool rack. Cool another 10 minutes before enjoying! PS the longer they cool, the easier to take the wrapper off. Leftovers will keep tightly sealed at room temp for 2 days or in the fridge for 5 days. PRO TIP: Microwave for 13 seconds out of the fridge or 9 seconds at room temp for melty chips 🙂