1 Bowl 5-Ingredient Peanut Butter Drop Cookies
These melt-in-your-mouth cookies are as quick & easy as recipes get, and I guarantee they will become a family favorite! Feel free to play with add-ins and toppings to suit your fancy.
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons softened butter sub softened refined coconut oil
- 3/4 cup creamy, runny peanut butter (*I suggest a new jar)
- Optional: 1/4 teaspoon sea salt plus more for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line a large nonstick baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and whisk to incorporate.
- Drop approximately 3 tablespoons mixture per cookie onto the baking sheet, leaving at least 1 1/2 inches between each. I use a 1 ounce retractable ice cream scoop.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until the edges are just turning golden brown, but the top is still a light in color and soft. Allow to cool 10 minutes before enjoying. Cookies store for 48 hours on the counter at room temperature, in the fridge for one week, or in the freezer 1-2 months.