Turmeric Tahini Roasted Cauliflower
Think you don't like cauliflower? Try it roasted with the creaminess of tahini and the warmth of turmeric, and you'll be whistling a different tune! This is also incredibly nutritious and anti-inflammatory.
- 1 large head cauliflower base stem removed, chopped into florets(approx. 3 inch pieces)
- 1 tablespoon tahini paste
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt (add more to taste)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. In a mixing bowl, combine cauliflower, tahini, olive oil, turmeric and sea salt. Toss to coat evenly.
- Place cauliflower evenly in a single layer on the baking sheet. Bake for 25 minutes or until edges are golden brown and florets can be easily pierced with a fork.