Grain Free Pumpkin Spice Loaf
Fall, personified in this warming, perfectly sweetened and spiced Pumpkin Loaf. Healthy enough for breakfast or dinner, make a few batches at a time because it will get GOBBLED up!
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 4 large eggs room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups blanched almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 4 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2/3 cup pecans roughly chopped
- Optional: 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 and line a loaf pan with parchment paper. In a mixing bowl, whisk together pumpkin puree, coconut milk, maple syrup and eggs.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and sea salt.
- Add wet ingredients into dry and stir to incorporate. Stir in pecans and white chocolate chips if using (save a few to sprinkle on top). Empty batter into a loaf tin and bake for 50 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean (start checking around 40 minutes).
- Cool in the tin for 20 minutes, then carefully remove and cool another 20 minutes on a cooling rack before slicing and serving. Leftovers will keep at room temperature up to 72 hours, in the fridge 1 week or frozen 3-4 months.