Creamiest Pumpkin Spice Latte
Fall in a mug :). I crave this on chilly Autumn mornings each year!
- 1 cup strong, hot brewed coffee
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons half and half or heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1 ½ tablespoons maple syrup
- Scant ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- Tiny pinch ground ginger
- Tiny pinch ground nutmeg
- Combine all ingredients in a high-powered blender and puree until smooth and creamy. Enjoy immediately. If it’s not hot enough, add to a saucepan and bring to a simmer, then serve.