Best Ever Chocolate Chip Cookies
The title says it all, except that these are also grain-free, vegan, packed with wholesome ingredients and healthy enough to be an indulgent breakfast. Get baking!
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 6 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 1 large gg
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons full fat canned coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 ounces dark chocolate chopped to 1/4 inch pieces(I recommend 72%)
- Preheat oven to 350. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine almond flour, baking soda, maple crystals and sea salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk together egg, olive oil, milk and vanilla extract until combined.
- Add wet ingredients to dry and stir to incorporate evenly. Stir in chopped chocolate.
- Make balls using 2 generous scoops of dough and place on baking sheet at least 2 inch apart. Keep your fingers wet with water to prevent sticking. Flatten balls to approximately 1 inch thickness.
- Bake for 17 minutes, or until cookies are mostly firm to touch with a tiny golden brown around the edges.
- Allow to cool 15 minutes before using a spatula to remove from parchment and enjoying!