Balsamic Roasted Brussels Sprouts
This ridiculously simple, easy and flavorful dish is one of my go-to veggie sides when I don't know what else to make!
- 2 lbs Brussels sprouts
- 2 teaspoons avocado oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast optional
- Preheat oven to 415 degrees F and line a baking sheet with non-stick parchment paper. Prepare brussels sprouts by trimming off the base, slicing in half vertically (or in quarters, if larger) and removing any brown or funky looking leaves.
- Add brussels sprouts to a large mixing bowl, along with remaining ingredients. Toss to coat. Spread brussels sprouts onto baking sheet in an even layer. Make sure they're not overlapping.
- Roast for 20 minutes, or until edges are golden brown and they can be pierced with a knife but aren't mushy. Enjoy immediately, or allow to cool completely before storing in an airtight container. Will keep for up to 4 days in the fridge. *PRO TIP: I love dipping my brussels into a little bit of dijon mustard!