Hello, my loves! As we head into Spring, I thought I’d share the products that y’all have been loving the MOST in 2019 (where does the time go?!). I thought this could be helpful as we plan for vacations, travel, kiddos being out of school, etc. I want to make sure your wellness doesn’t fall by the wayside during this exciting but busy time!
Turns out, you and I have very similar taste and styles because y’all have been DIGGING an affordable treadmill, health-promoting skincare products & supplements, leggings (duh!), and storage containers. Also, I’m a little emotional that my first cookbook has made your top-2o list for 2019 :).
In addition to scouring newsletters, shop pages, IG stories & more for this ONE STOP SHOP below, I am also offering you a MAJOR discount on my New Year eBook! Packed with info about my morning/evening/exercise routines, meal planning tips, skincare essentials and more, I truly believe this guide will aid you in maintaining your health and confidence this Spring and Summer!
1. Confidence Power Trac Treadmill
2. Caldrea Linen and Room Spray, Rosewater Driftwood, 16 oz
3. ChocZero’s Keto Bark, Dark Chocolate Almonds with Sea Salt
4. Teeccino Herbal Coffee Variety Pack
5. ORALGEN NuPearl Advanced Teeth Whitening System
6. High Waist Daily 7/8 Leggings
7. Juice Organics Color Protect Shampoo & Conditioner
8. Tinkle Eyebrow Razor
9. Philips XL Airfryer
10. Weleda Skin Food
11. Ancient Nutrition – Beauty Within Multi Collagen Protein
12. Rag Poets Cavallo Linen Jumpsuit
13. 16 oz. Plastic Food Storage Containers
14. The Indigo Spacedye Weekender
15. NOW Foods Roasted and Salted Macadamia Nuts
16. Beauty by Earth Dye-Free Natural Sunless Self Tanner
17. The Laura Lea Balanced Cookbook
18. cocokind Organic Chia Facial Oil
19. Anchor Hocking Airtight Glass Jars With Bamboo Lids
So, this little treasure was actually #1 on the list of products y’all have LOVED this year, but it felt a little weird starting with it right off the bat. So I thought I’d save the best for last instead!
And I do mean–the BEST–because I’m offering it at a steal for a limited time! If you’re one of the first 100 readers to purchase your copy of my eBook using the link here, you’ll get it for just $10.99 (normally $20.99).
So, if you’re interested in 30+ pages of content ranging from recipes to daily routines to exercise to meal planning, now is the time to snag yourself a copy!