- 3 eggs organic, free-range
- 1/4 cup butter or coconut oil melted
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup organic pumpkin puree
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a high-speed blender combine eggs, maple syrup, butter or coconut oil, pumpkin puree, cinnamon, and sea salt in a large bowl.
- In a large bowl, combine coconut flour, baking soda, and the optional unsweetened shredded coconut.
- Add wet ingredients to dry and stir thoroughly to incorporate.
- Spoon 1/4 cup blobs of dough onto parchment-lined baking sheet and flatten into 1 inch thick rounds. Wet fingers with water and smooth edges (optional).
- Baking for 18 minutes or until biscuits are springy to touch and slightly golden around the edges. Cool 10 minutes before scraping off of parchment.