- CRUST INGREDIENTS:
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup GF all-purpose flour (can sub white flour, spelt, cassava or whole wheat)
- 1/4 cup granulated monkfruit sweetener (sub coconut sugar)
- 1/3 cup refined coconut oil, melted and cooled to room temp (sub unsalted butter)
- FILLING INGREDIENTS:
- 8 ounces Kite Hill Cream Cheese (or another df cream cheese; can sub regular cream cheese)
- 2 tablespoons honey, plus more for drizzling
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 18 ounces fresh raspberries (can sub other berries but ounces will vary)
- 1/4 cup roasted sliced almonds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and grease a 9” silicone mold. Place on a baking sheet. If not using silicone, line with nonstick parchment paper and use binder clips to hold down the sides.
- Add oats to a food processor or high-powered blender and pulse until it forms a flour-like consistency. Add to a mixing bowl, along with GF AP flour, salt and monkfruit. Whisk, then add coconut oil and stir until it forms a crumble consistency.
- Press crust FIRMLY into the mold in an even layer. Bake for 20 minutes, then cool 10 minutes before refrigerating one hour.
- In the meantime, add cream cheese and honey to a small saucepan and bring to low heat. Use a wooden spoon to break up cream cheese, then whisk constantly until mixture is creamy. Remove from heat and stir in almond extract. Set aside to cool.
- Gently remove crust from mold and place on serving dish. Spread with cream cheese mixture, then cover entire surface with raspberries. Sprinkle almonds on top, trying to get them between the raspberries. Drizzle with honey. Slice with a sharp knife and serve! Leftovers will keep in the fridge up to 5 days.