WE'RE LIFTING THE LID ON:
• How to win the battle with body image so many of us are suffering from
• Why you don't want to make the mistake of searching for 'self-esteem'
• How a growth-focused mindset will set you up for more success (and what that looks like)
• How to kick your inner critic to the curb so you can stop self-sabotaging your efforts
• Why taking a more self-compassionate versus self-critical approach will produce bigger & better results
• My never-been-seen-before Compassionate Cooking Method for how to become a proficient home cook and meal planner...and actually enjoy the process.
• How to accept yourself on the insides & out, no matter your perceived mistakes or imperfections
• 47+ psychological tools & techniques that’ll make for more accomplishment
And so much more…
Click the button below to download my new eBook, which walks you through my methodology for compassionate cooking.
STEP 1: Making Over Your Cooking Mindset
STEP 2: Identifying Your Cooking Personality Type
STEP 3: Embodying Your Cooking Identity
If you're anything like old-me and don't have the best relationship with food, this will be a total gamechanger for you.
You'll not only learn to love cooking, you'll learn to love yourself!
Going through a break-up or divorce right now?
Check out The Heartache First Aid Kit*, an eBook including:
1. An insight into my personal break-up and divorce experiences
2. 13 in-depth lifestyle tips for self-care during a difficult time
3. 26 nourishing recipes (with many single-serving options)
4. A carefully curated heartache playlist...
...in other words, practical tips & tools to soothe the pain you're feeling as you transition from your old life to your new one!
*if you purchased my Recipes for a Broken Heart eBook, this is an updated version with brand new recipes!
Want to work with me 1:1 to holistically heal your heartache?
Then submit your information below to register your interest in becoming a consulting client, now!
When you subscribe, you'll receive 5x sneak-peek recipes from my upcoming Book, Recipes for an Aching Heart, as well as a coupon code to save 10% on all products!