An intimate container for women wanting to soothe their psychological & physiological symptoms of heartache, more easily & quickly, and come out happier & healthier on the other side.
When you sign up to work with me 1:1, you will receive:
1. 60-MINUTE ZOOM CALLS
2. A PERSONALIZED ANTI-INFLAMMATORY HEARTACHE PROTOCOL
3. A BANK OF HEARTACHE RECIPES
4. A COMPREHENSIVE COLLECTION OF MINDSET RESOURCES
5. COMPLIMENTARY ACCESS TO MY DIGITAL PRODUCT SUITE
We will work together for a minimum of three sessions, after which we will work together to decide the number of sessions that is right for you...
...push the button below to apply and book a compatibility call!
My latest digital product, the Non-Recipe Recipes eBook, contains 50 healthy dishes that are perfect for those who are going through stressful situations, as they're nice & nourishing whilst being super quick & easy to make.
When we're struggling psychologically/physiologically, I'm an advocate for doing the best we can, not holding ourselves to impossible health standards, so rest assured that whilst these foods & beverages will be supportive of your wellness goals, they won't take a ton of time & energy to prepare, and they've been designed with TASTINESS in mind (as food is, without a doubt, a pleasure we can and should indulge in when the going gets tough!).
No matter what you're going through, there'll be something in here to help you take care of yourself from the inside out. Will you be opting for my go to green smoothie or something a little sweeter, like a slice of cinnamon sugar toast?
Going through a break-up or divorce right now?
Check out The Heartache First Aid Kit*, an eBook including:
1. An insight into my personal break-up and divorce experiences
2. 13 in-depth lifestyle tips for self-care during a difficult time
3. 26 nourishing recipes (with many single-serving options)
4. A carefully curated heartache playlist...
...in other words, practical tips & tools to soothe the pain you're feeling as you transition from your old life to your new one!
*if you purchased my Recipes for a Broken Heart eBook, this is an updated version with brand new recipes!
Click the button below to download my new eBook, which walks you through my methodology for compassionate cooking.
STEP 1: Making Over Your Cooking Mindset
STEP 2: Identifying Your Cooking Personality Type
STEP 3: Embodying Your Cooking Identity
If you're anything like old-me and don't have the best relationship with food, this will be a total gamechanger for you.
You'll not only learn to love cooking, you'll learn to love yourself!
Join me in a cooking class for healing heartache (or any other life circumstance you're finding difficult to deal with).
Besides receiving a small & intimate, 2-hour long demonstration of how to cook 6 dishes from my upcoming cookbook, Recipes for an Aching Heart, in a beautiful, home kitchen, you'll unlock access to:
– A 30-minute teach (over delicious appetizers!) on how to support yourself psychologically and physiologically as you navigate unfamiliar territory
– An introduction to my signature system for healing heartache (that's usually reserved for 1:1 clients)
– The chance to taste-test the food and beverages I prepare during class
– A printable PDF of all recipes demonstrated (including instructions for customization)
– The opportunity to connect with likeminded people and form a support system
And so much more.
If you love food and want to learn how to take care of yourself with it when the going gets tough, these 3-hour, in-person cooking classes are for you!
When you subscribe, you'll receive 5x sneak-peek recipes from my upcoming Book, Recipes for an Aching Heart, as well as a coupon code to save 10% on all products!